This video shows the method to make a line graph. First step involves drawing a horizontal and vertical line joined at one end. We have to plot the maximum and minimum temperatures during 5 days. Label the vertical with the temperatures(10, 20, 30...50) and the horizontal line with the days of the week(Monday....Friday). Label the vertical line as 'Temperature' and the horizontal line with 'Day of the week'. Plot the temperatures selecting the day from the horizontal line and marking at the corresponding point by seeing the vertical line. After all the points have been plotted, join the points with a line. Repeat the procedure for minimum temperatures. This completes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades