In this video the author shows how to graph using an X-Y table. He shows how to do this with a sample equation. He builds a table of x, y values where he takes sample values for x like -1, 0, 1 and now he substitutes these values in the equation of the line and obtains the corresponding y values. Now finally he has an x, y value table which now he shows how to plot it on a coordinate plane. He plots all the three pairs on the graph and connects them with a line finally obtaining the resultant line of the equation. This video clearly shows with an example, how to graph an equation using an X-Y table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades