In this tutorial, we learn how to graph a parabola. Quadratic functions are parabolas. To graph these, you will first need to look at the function, which is the set of outputs for a set of inputs. Write this out on a t-chart to find what your 'x' and 'y' values are. Once you find these, you will plug in the coordinates to a graph. After you have written down the coordinates, you can graph your parabola. This is easy to do if you are familiar with quadratic functions and good at math. Just practice and you will understand more after you practice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades