This tutorial teaches you how to find a mathematical equation of a line given 2 points that exists on the line. The tutorial starts off with 2 points labeled (2,-4) and (3,6). The first step is to determine the slope of the line using the formula given in the tutorial in blue. The slope is then solved as 'm'. Plug the slope and the points into another formula given in green. The tutorial maker provides a tip that one can use x1 and y1 or x2 and y2, however, it must be consistent. After, solve so that y is on the left side and x is on the right side of the equal sign. The tutorial maker then provides another example to demonstrate finding the equation of a line given 2 points. If you follow the process shown in the video, you will be able to find the equation of a line given 2 points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades