This video tutorial belongs to the Education category which is going to show you how to match exponential graphs. The video shows two graph sheets with three graphs marked A to F on each sheet and six equations. It starts off with matching the basic function, y = 2 to the power x. If you plug in zero for x, you get '2 to the power 0' which is 1. Hence, the equation becomes; y = 1. So, the graph that passes through y = 1 is the matching one. In the video it is graph A. You can watch the video to learn how to match the other graphs with the transformations of the basic equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades