This video shows us how to graph & shade a polygon of constraints. Start out by finding the non zero constraints and the other constraints and inequalities. You will need to know how to graph before you begin to do this equation. Look at the first constraint and then fill in the X and Y sign in your table. Continue on to do this for the other two constraints that you have. Once you have these written down and in front of you, it's just a matter of graphing. Start to graph with the given coordinates. Then when you are finished with this, shade the proper areas after plotting the points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades