In this video, the instructor shows you how to graph quadratic equations. When you have a quadratic equation in terms of x and y, first try to identify the coefficients of the terms. Now use front end of the quadratic formula to find the line of symmetry which is the first half of the vertex using the formula x = -b/2a. This gives the line of symmetry. Next, plot the line using a few points starting at the line of symmetry. Take sample values of x and find the corresponding values of y on either side of the line of symmetry. Finally, plot the graph using these sets of lines. This video shows how to graph a quadratic equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades