In this video the instructor shows how to solve systems of linear equation by graphing. A system of linear equation is equations of two lines that are to be graphed on the same coordinate axes. Now take the first equation and write it to form y = mx + b. Now extract the value of slope m and graph the line as shown in the video. Similarly graph the equation of the second line as shown in the video. Now if the two lines intersect at a point, that point is the solution to the system of that linear equations. If those two lines do not intersect and are parallel to each other then they have no solution. Similarly they can also have infinitely many solution if one line lies on the other. This video shows how to solve a system of linear equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades