YouTube user NotesCollegeAlgebra teaches you how to interpret a graph. You will learn how to read it and extract information. You go to the graph to see that f(-4)=-2. f(1.5)=2, so it's positive. You then have the question: For what x-values is f(x)<0? You go to the graph and see that you come up with (-5,3). The x-int is (3,0) (4,0). The y-int is (0,4). The domain is (-5,4) and the range is (-4,4). You then have the question: how often does y=7/5 intercept the graph? The answer is 4 times. The last question is for what values of x does f(x)=1? It's (-2.6), (-1, 3).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades