This video shows the method to plot the graph of the absolute value of a function. The video shows the example of the function of cube root of 'x'. The demonstrator first plots the graph of a cube root function. This is done by taking the reference point of positive one and positive eight. The graph is drawn for both negative and positive values of 'x'. After this the graph of absolute function is drawn by taking the absolute value of the cube root function. The resultant graph comes out to be a reflection of the graph of the function about the x axis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades