Use a simple mathematical formula to find the circumference of a circle. The circumference of a circle can be determined by using the formula 2 times pi times the circle's radius. Pi is equal to 3.14. If a circle's radius is 10 centimeters, first multiply pi times 2. Pi, or 3.14, times 2 is 6.28. The next step then is to multiply 6.28 times the circle's radius. Since the circle's radius is 10 centimeters, multiply it by 6.28. This gives you 60.28. 60.28 inches, then, is the circumference of the circle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades