In this video the instructor shows how to graph a piecewise defined function. A piecewise defined function is a function that is defined in separate pieces. In these kind of functions, for different ranges of the value of x, you are given different small functions, all of which together make the whole function. This means your equation of the function is given in the form of smaller functions. Now to graph these kind of equations all you have to do is graph the individual equations in the same graph. The important point to remember is that while graphing the individual functions you have to draw them only between the values of x which are given as the range of that piece function. Now by graphing the piece functions with in their range you obtain the equation of the piecewise function. This video shows how to graph a piecewise defined function.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades