With this tutorial, we learn how to graph a parabola. The way you can tell it's parabola is that the 'x' value will be squared. With a line, 'y' and 'x' are not squared. The 'a' is the number in front, which will also be the coefficient in the graph. 'B' will be the number following that and 'c' will be the last number. Once you identify these, remember that they are always numbers. From here, you can draw out your graph. Follow the numbers that you just listed and then you can graph it out correctly with the right answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades