This video shows the viewer how to solve simultaneous equations using a graph or 'graphing' as it is referred to. This is done by first rearranging both equations so that y is the object of both equations. The equations can then be solved via substitution – the video does not cover this. Using graphing the next step is to plot both of the lines onto the graph. This can be done by substituting varying values of x to give the y co-ordinates. The solution to the linear equation should be the point at which the two lines cross.
For more information on how to solve simultaneous equation using a graph please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades