In this video the tutor shows how to graph a straight line using the rise over run method. The rise over run trick allows you to graph a straight line as long as you have a starting point and a slope value in the form of a fraction. The first step is to graph the starting point. In the second step he states that the numerator of the slope is rise and the denominator of the slope is run. He says that the rise is vertical and the run is horizontal and shows how do rise and run using those values on the graph. Arriving at another point, he joins it to the original point there by arriving at the graph of the straight line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades