This video is an instructional guide about Graph Linear Equations presented in algebraic form. It is an easy to follow, step by step guide to solving such equations using the graph intercept formula. The first example equation is Y = 2x -1 over y = mx + b. The video then shows you how to breakdown the equation into manageable sums using fractions to represent the data, and then presents the formula for interpreting the answer from these sums onto the graph co-ordinates. The second and third examples elaborate on the graph intercept formula with more complicated equations that that are also likely to appear on many graph linear based math tests. The audio commentary is very helpful and moves at a pace which is easy to understand, and is a perfect accompaniment to the video which is also clear, instructive and helpful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades