This how-to video is about how to find a number when its percent is given.
This video is really helpful and effective in finding the number when the percent is given, the following steps are explained in the video to find the number when its percent is given:
1)Convert the percent to decimal
Let's see this with an example, 24 is 96% of what number?
According to the first step we need to convert 96% to decimal, that is 0.96, then we need to divide 24 by 0.96 which will give the result as 25.
This video is very informative and gives us a very easy method to find the number when its percent is given.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades