Solving the Inequalities using graph, first you have to take the inequality equation into equal. Then convert the equation into straight line equation i-e(y=mx+c). Giving own values for 'x' like (-1, 0, 1) we would get the value for 'y'. By plotting these points in the graph, you will get an straight line. If the given equation is greater than symbol, shade towards the positive part. If the given equation is smaller than symbol, shade towards the negative part. This is an one method to solving the inequalities using graph. You can shade and find using substituting method, by giving 'x' values in inequalities equation and shade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades