In this video, we learn how to graph an equation. First, pick a point out of the equation and see if it's a solution to the equation. This equation shows where two lines cross in the math problem. See if the two coordinates are part of the line that is on the equation. The two numbers are going to be the 'x' and 'y' that you plug into the equation. Once you have these written out, you will be able to graph them using the coordinates on the graph. Once finished, you will have graphed the equation and have the correct answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades