In this video, we learn how to graph inequalities on a number line. Inequalities have a greater than or less than sign instead of an equal signs. Remember that these are no different than figuring out how to graph normal equations. First, you will need to remove the single numbers from each side of the equation. Continue to do math on the equation until you figure out what 'x' is. From here, draw the numbers on your graph and then find the number that 'x' is greater to or less than. Use an open dot to show that it is not greater than a number, then use a closed dot with an arrow in the direction that the number will be!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades