Given a equation of a line, you can graph the line. A system of equations is nothing but equations of more than one line. In a single equation all the points that lie on the line, satisfy the equation of the line. Similarly a solution of a system of equations is points that satisfy each and every equation of that system. A system of equations can have a single point as solution when the lines intersect at a common point, or have a unlimited points in solution when the lines overlap on each other or may not have a solution at all when the lines are parallel to each other. Graphing all the lines in a system of equations you can find the solution to it. This video shows how to solve linear system of equations by graphing them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades