Video covering how to set up a Venn diagram. The video covers how to draw the diagram and then look at a set of data and place the data in the correct part of the Venn diagram. The sample problem is as follows.
Hector has entered the following names in his contact list of his cell phone. Alicia,Lisa,Steve,Don, and Ellis. Draw a Venn Diagram to represent his contact list.
The video reviews the concept of union, which is all groups, intersection which is what they have in common, and "not" which is represented with a prime which means it is not in the group.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades