In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to graph a linear equation. The linear equations example used in this video is y= 1/3x-3. The equation to graph a linear equation is y= mx+b. Now substitute each number into the equation. Therefore, m= 1/3 and b= -3. Begin by graphing the Y-intercept. M is the slope and b is the y-intercept. Plot the y-intercept on the -3 axis. Then move up once and to the side 3 times. This video will benefit those viewers who are struggling with this math unit and are in need of extra help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades