A video to help calculator users find the natural logarithm (log base e, or "ln") and standard logarithm (log base 10, or simply "log") of any number using a TI-83 calculator (works for any issue of the TI-83 calculator or even a TI-84 calculator). Turn on your calculator. To find the natural log of a number, press the "ln" button (the third button from the bottom left), enter the number you want to find the natural log of, press the ")" (closed parenthesis) button, then press enter. The same process applies for finding the log base 10 of a number. Simply press the "log" button (the button directly above the "ln" button) instead of the "ln" button and follow the same process as above.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades