In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to graph a linear equation in 3 different ways. The first way is to use the table of values. It is the slowest method but it always work. It is the most useful. The second way is to use the slope-intercept. It is more faster than the table of values and is very versatile. The third way is to use the intercept-intercept. It is the fastest and easiest method to do. This video will benefit those viewers who are learning about graphing in mathematics and would like to know the difference between the 3 methods to graph a linear equation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades