In this video the instructor shows how to sketch the graph of x squared and square root of x. The first equation is the x squared which is y = x * x. Now to sketch this take a sample values of x and substitute in the equation to get the value of y. Similarly find the set of points for the equation. Finally plot these points and sketch this graph which is in the form of a parabola. The curve is in the form of alphabet 'U' with its vertex at the bottom. Now similarly take the square root of x equation and take a set of sample values of x and compute the sample values of y. Using these points graph its equation. This video shows how to plot points to sketch the graph of x squared and square root of x.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades