The author teaches us how to graph the linear equations with tables. Given a set of linear equations in terms of "x and y", first we have to draw a table having a column each for x and y. We have to enter an arbitrary value of x in that table and substitute that value in the given equation to get the corresponding y value. Once you obtain both x and y values, the next step is to plot them in a graph. Consider an example: in the linear equation x=2y,on substituting an arbitrary value of x=2,we get the corresponding value of y as 1. Now we have to plot the graph with x=2 and y=1.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades