Watch this video to learn how to draw a right trapezoid using given specifications for lengths of sides. A right trapezoid is a four-sided shape with two right angles and two parallel sides. First, draw the long base. Then draw a 90 degree angle at one end of the base, using a protractor. Mark the angle to show it is 90 degrees. Then draw another 90 degree angle at the top. This is the first video in a set--to finish learning you must watch the next segment. If you watch these videos you will soon have a grasp of this geometry concept.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades