In this video the instructor shows how to graph a line using X-Y table values. He specifies a four step approach. In the first step he picks numbers for the value of x. In the next step he substitutes the values of x in the equation of the line to obtain the corresponding y values, in the third step he plots these ordered pairs on a graph sheet. Finally in the fourth step he joins them resulting in a straight line for the given equation. This video clearly shows how to graph a line using an X-Y Table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades