The video shows the explanation of greatest integer function. This video explains this with the help of graphs. The video first describes the basic greatest integer function. This means the greatest integer less than or equal to the number gave. The graph of this function is drawn. The video then shows the variations of this function. The first variation shows the function that replaces the 'x' coordinate with it subtracted by three. This shifts the graph to the right by three units. The second variation involves the subtraction of the function by three units. This shifts the original graph down by three units.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades