In this tutorial the instructor shows how to graph a parabola and also how to find its roots which are also known as zeroes. He gives the quadratic formula of how to find x-intercepts of a parabola. He takes an example and substitutes the values and finds out the values of the roots of the parabola. Now he substitutes these values in the equation to obtain the corresponding y coordinates. Now using these pairs of values he plots the parabola on a graph and draws it. This video shows how to find the zeros or roots of a parabola and how to graph it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades