Doug Simms who runs a page at free math tutoring shows in this video a very broken down process that can help you understand how to graph a straight line from an algebraic equation and why it is that way. On a smart projecting board, in a slide show creating software, he explains at a steady pace how to break down a line into its individual line intercepts and an extra point thrown in for verification. After that, he takes the points and puts them on a graph to show you how to. You'll just have to ignore the giant, non-opaque watermark that he has left in the center of the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades