In this video the instructor shows how to shade a system of inequalities. He says that shading a system of inequalities is similar to shading a single inequality but in the former case you tend to shade more than one inequality in the same graph. He shows how to do that using an example set of inequalities and plots the lines on the graph. He uses dotted lines for lesser than or greater than inequalities and uses straight lines for inequalities which contains the equal to symbol. Now he shades on the graph depending up on the sign of the inequality and finally solves the system of inequalities. This video shows how to shade a system of inequalities using an example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades