In this video the instructor talks about parallel and perpendicular lines. Parallel lines are lines whose slope is the same. Now take the equations of a couple of parallel lines. Graph those lines on a coordinate axes and you can see that the lines are parallel to each other and never intersect each other. Perpendicular lines are those whose product of slopes is negative one. Perpendicular lines intersect each other and they make a perfect 90 degrees with each other at the point of intersection. Multiplying the slopes of the perpendicular lines gives -1. Now the instructor shows examples of perpendicular lines by graphing them. This video shows parallel and perpendicular lines by graphing them using examples.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades