In this video the tutor shows when to use a dotted line and when to use a solid line while graphing lines in coordinate geometry. He says that we should use a dotted line to plot an inequality which contains the symbols less than or greater than. He also says that we should use a straight line when plotting an inequality which contains the signs less than or equal to and greater than or equal to. He goes on and demonstrates this idea with some examples. This video shows how to use different lines while plotting inequalities on a graph.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades