A Teacher shows us how to graph compound sentences with the word "or" in them. These graphs will have arrows pointing out in different directions. On the number line draw arrows from the numbers in your compound sentence. So for example if after solving a problem with inequalities the problem has two possible answers that it could be, you would record both of the answers that it could possibly be. For our example we will use x is greater than seven, and x is less than three. You would then draw two arrows from the number line, one coming out of seven and going to the right, and the other coming out of three and going to the left.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades