In this tutorial, we learn how to determine if lines are parallel or perpendicular. You will be given two straight line equations. First, remember that parallel lines have equal slope, identical to each other. Perpendicular lines have negative reciprocal slopes. For example, 2/3 and -3/2 would be a perpendicular line. If you think of parallel lines, then you can graph them to see what they look like when written down. Then, graph the other lines to see what they look like as well. Once you understand the rules and write out the graphs, then you will better understand the lines and how the slopes work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades