This how to video shows you how to graph an inequality in slope intercept form. First, graph the line. Depending on the inequality, use a dash or solid line. Use a solid line for less than or equal to or greater than or equal to. Use a dash line for greater than or less than. If y is less than or less than or equal to, shade the bottom area of the line. If it is y is greater than or greater than or equal to, shade the top area of the line. Check your answer by substituting in any point from the shaded region into the equation. You now know how to graph inequalities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades