A topic which is taught during school days: The slope - intercept equation of a line in a 2 dimensional space. As explained in the video, it is written in the following form: y = mx + b Here the x and y symbols represent the co-ordinate axes, m represents the slope of the line which is nothing but the ratio of y upon x (in equation form represented as tan(A) = (y/x)) and the symbol b represents the distance from the origin, at which the line intersects with the y axis. The derivation of the equation from a given line is explained in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades