In this video the author shows how to find out if a Point lies on a Line in Slope Intercept Form. He shows it by an example where he takes a point, which is an ordered pair in the form (x, y) and a line, which is an first degree equation. Now he substitutes the values of x and y in the equation and checks if both the sides of the equation match. If it matches we can conclude that the point lies on the line. By following the method given in this tutorial you can find out if a given point lies on a Line in Slope intercept form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades