The video describes how to find 'x' in the algebraic equation
-3x + 7x - 6 = 30
The equation is solved on a white board by hand.
The method shown uses the following steps:
Firstly both 'x' terms are added together to get the equation 4x - 6 = 30.
Then 6 is added to both sides to get 4x = 36.
Now we divide both sides by 4, to get x = 9.
Once the equation is solved, the video then goes over how to check that your solution is correct, by substituting 9 in for 'x' and making sure both sides have the same value.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades