In this video, we learn how to derive and use the slop formula. The slope of a line is equal to change in y divided by the change in x. First, put the first point on the coordinate point. Then, represent the X and Y by X1 and Y1. Then, put the second point on the plane, representing the coordinates with X2 and Y2. Now, with these two points, draw a straight line and derive the formula from here. The change in X will be from X1 to X2. Now, replace that with the change in X and do the same for the change of Y. Once finished with this, do the math and you will have the slope!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades