This is an excellent educational video on mathematics. This video teaches you how to find the volume of cylinder with an example. The volume of cylinder is the bottom area multiplied by the height. Here, the height is 12 inches and the radius is 9 inches. The bottom area is Pi r square=piix81 sq inches. volume = piix81x12 = piix972
The volume of the cylinder is equal to 972 pi.
This video is very easy to understand. I am sure students will be able to understand how to find volume of a cylinder easily after watching this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades