This video demonstrates the way to find the area of a triangle using fraction measurements. The person presenting this video first writes the actual formula for calculating the area of the triangle. The formula is: the area of the triangle denoted by 'A' is equal to half of 'b' times 'h' where 'b' and 'h' are the base and height of the triangle, respectively. Now, to make it into fractions, he writes 'b' and 'h' over '1'. Then he asks you to calculate "what is one times 'b' times 'h'" which is 'h', meaning 'b' times 'h'. He then asks you to write the value of '2' times '1' times '1' in the bottom. The value is '2'. He then says that the value of 'A' now equals 'bh/2' which is 'b' times 'h' over '2'. Next, he says that you can calculate the area of a triangle in whichever way you want. It can be either half of 'b' times 'h', or it can be 'b' times 'h' divided by '2'. Thus, he says that the area of triangle can be found using fraction measurements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades