Graphing a line in slope-intercept form is easy in simple after watching this video. In this math tutorial, you'll be guided step-by-step how to graph a line from an equation in the y=mx+b format. The steps include determining the slope and the y-intercept, plotting the y-intercept on the graph, and finally applying the slope to connect the points. The video guides you through the entire process by illustrating and demonstrating all the necessary steps, thus making graphing a snap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades