Wondering how to use a mean and scatter plot for statistics? Just follow the few simple steps as below.
First step: calculate the scatter plot points on a graph.
Second step: make sure to check that mapping the points is perfect.
Third step: For example, take a point where X bar value is 8.3 and Y bar value is 9.3. That gives one point on the graph.
Fourth step: Just draw a straight line on the point; you can get the mean line of the scatter plots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades