In this video tutorial the author shows how to find the surface area of a cylinder. He shows a four step approach to solve this problem. First he gives us a formula to find the surface area of a cylinder, where Surface area A = 2 * Pi * R * R + 2 * Pi * R * H, where R is the radius of the base of the cylinder and H is the height of the cylinder. Now he identifies those values and substitutes them in the formula giving the surface area of the cylinder. This video shows how to compute the surface area of a cylinder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades