When you are solving inequality for a rational function you don't do it the same way as you would solve an equality. Now the instructor shows how to solve an inequality with the help of an example. Now to solve an inequality which is in the form a/b first take the numerator and denominator as separate equations of two lines. Now graph the two lines on coordinate axes. Using the graphs of the lines plot the intercepts of the equations on the number line noting down the sings. Now you can compare both the number lines making sign charts and solve the equations easily as shown in the video. This video shows how to solve inequalities using sign charts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades