This video shows us how to draw a linear equation using the slope and intercept technique. First, the narrator explains how to simplify the equation in order to get the slope and intercept out. He then shows how the coefficient of x equals the slope and the constant term tells us the y position of the intercept point. The technique for drawing the final line is plotting the intercept at the right height on the y axis, then running for some distance along the x axis and rising some amount. This action gives you a second point. Draw a straight line through the intercept and the newly found point and you are ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades