This is the video about how to Find the equation of a line. The equation of a line with a defined slope m can also be written as follows: y = mx + b where m is the slope of the line and b is the y intercept of the graph of the line. The above form is called the slope intercept form of a line. Step1 Set m to a fixed value (m = 1) and change b (b = 1, 2, 3, 4, -1, -2, -3, -4). Compare each value of b to the y-intercept of the line obtained. Step2 Set b to a fixed value (b = 1) and change m (m = 1, 2, 3, 4, -1, -2, -3, -4). For each value of m, find two points on the line obtained and use them to calculate the slope of the line. Compare the slope of the line with m. Step 3 Change m and and explore further. Step 4 Set m = 0 and describe the line obtained. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades